Share this article with:
The Panzerkorps Feldherrnhalle was a German panzer corps that fought on the Eastern Front during the Second World War.
The Panzerkorps Feldherrnhalle was formed in 27 November 1944 by redesignating IV. Armeekorps. Its corps units came from Storm Division Rhodos and Panzer-Grenadier-Brigade 17. The corps was first deployed in Hungary in February 1945. The Panzerkorps surrendered to the US Army at the end of the war, who handed them over to the Red Army.